Laboratory Professionals Member Community

View Only

This community is for ASCP laboratory professional members and is aligned with those membership categories.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Community Tour

For a guided tour of the Community, check out the recording of the Community Tour at the link below. Watch this for a comprehensive, step-by-step tour of where to find the Communities, how they work, and how to get the most out of them. https://ascp-org.zoom.us/rec/share/yzVyNQH4X6Segvyz5tpvrpPGA9DB_4Iie0WkSL6woqQpLPNDi1xeeyHddZJTbyEa.WPZtmJ2zVauZYWRq ...

• ASCP has launched the Lab Advocacy in Action initiative focused on providing support to individuals implementing tools from the ASCP Negotiation & Advocacy Toolbox in their own laboratory advocacy efforts. A virtual office hours program will ...

• Biohive, a nonprofit organization here in Utah has been setting up "returnships" with companies for people who have been out of the workforce for a while and need some current experience on their resumes. Is an internship or possibly a returnship available ...

• Hello, I am an expert Immunologist looking for an online part time job to assist in the clinical data analysis in any flowcytometry clinical diagnostic labs in the world. I got my SCYM in 2019 and have been working as a faculty at Emory University since ...

• I'm somewhat surprised to hear this; you would have to be trained and demonstrate competency for a job regardless of recent experience. That being said, you might consider contacting a program director for an MLT or MLS program in your area and ask their ...