Pathologists in Training Member Community

View Only

This community is for ASCP fellows in training, residents, and medical student members and is aligned with those membership categories.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Community Tour

For a guided tour of the Community, check out the recording of the Community Tour at the link below. Watch this for a comprehensive, step-by-step tour of where to find the Communities, how they work, and how to get the most out of them. https://ascp-org.zoom.us/rec/share/yzVyNQH4X6Segvyz5tpvrpPGA9DB_4Iie0WkSL6woqQpLPNDi1xeeyHddZJTbyEa.WPZtmJ2zVauZYWRq ...

• Profile Picture

Hot Topics Survey!

Hey residents and fellows! Want ASCP to be able to serve you better? Fill out this quick "hot topics" survey to let us know what type of content is most important to you! You'll even get a discount code for 15% off any purchase at the ASCP online store! ...

• Hi, I am a 4th year pathology resident (as of July 1st) and just completed the Match for Forensics in May 2024. I will be starting fellowship in 2025 after the completion of my fourth year of residency. The timeline to apply is for two years in advance, ...

• What are the attributes of a competitive applicant for molecular genetic pathology fellowship. What should an applicant do to make them competitive. ------------------------------ Ebruphiyo Okpako University Hospitals Of Cleveland Cleveland OH ---- ...

• These are from my co-residents interested in Forensics: 1.) Could you discuss the timeline for applying for fellowship, when should you get interview offers, what time do you rank programs, acceptance for fellowship, and the relationship to when ...

Latest Shared Files