West Virginia Chapter Community

View Only

This community is available to ASCP members who have added the ASCP West Virginia Chapter to their membership.  Interested in joining this chapter and gaining access to the chapter's community?  Click to learn more!

Latest Discussion Posts

• If unable to make the FDA's webinar (it was at capacity when I tried to join), ASCP and Medialab have additional webinars available. Please follow the links below to register for theirs. Thank you! ASCP LDT Webinar - May 21 @ 1pm Medialab LDT ...

1 person recommends this.
  • MAJOR UPDATE : The FDA has finalized the rule for Lab Developed Testing. Please join their webinar on May 14 at 1pm. I'm sure we'll all be following up on it more in the coming months and years. https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/medical-devices-news-and-events/webinar-final-rule-medical-devices-laboratory-developed-tests-05142024 ...

• The link below takes you to a story about the final CMS rule that DOES NOT recognize a nursing degree equivalent to a Biology or Lab degree. This took several years and a great deal of effort and participation from members. Thank you to all who spoke ...

• Happy 2024 West Virginia Chapter Members! We are looking for topics to cover at this year’s Annual Chapter Meeting. Any suggestions for this year or future years would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ------------------------------ Jonathan Perry, ...

• Hello West Virginia Chapter members, I wanted to get your take on the proposed FDA rule to increase oversight of Lab Developed Tests (LDT's). Below are links to the proposal slide deck and rule itself. FDA LDT Slide Deck FDA LDT Proposal ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files