Virginia Chapter Community

View Only

This community is available to ASCP members who have added the ASCP Virginia Chapter to their membership.  Interested in joining this chapter and gaining access to the chapter's community?  Click to learn more!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, I am excited to announce that the 2024 ASCP Virginia Chapter spring educational seminar will be held on March 6th, 2024. We have a great speaker lined up, Nancy Ross from Montefiore Medical Center. See the attached flyer for details. Hope to ...

• Profile Picture

NextPo To Go!

Hello Tidewater Chapter! I hope that everyone is well and that 2024 is starting out on the right foot. I wanted to remind everyone that the NextPo To Go Training Session is tomorrow and you can still register at: https://ascp-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcudumhqDsvGddN3-GwjlwcSzWAkuRSnyvn ...

• Profile Picture

Introduction

Hello Tidewater Chapter! I am very excited to see both the new ASCP Chapters and the Communities both coming online at the same time and I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I am a Pathologists' Assistant by training, having served as ...

• Sometimes it seems as the general public do not understand how those important tests results get to their doctor. The results just seems to be there... or not there. Everyone needs them but few know about the people who work hard to produce some of ...

• Hello Chapter Members! Welcome to your Chapter's Community. The platform is live and ready for you to dive in, so begin posting, sharing, and interacting with each other! For a guided tour of the functions, check out the recording of the ...

Latest Shared Files