Virginia Chapter Community

View Only

This community is available to ASCP members who have added the ASCP Virginia Chapter to their membership.  Interested in joining this chapter and gaining access to the chapter's community?  Click to learn more!

Latest Discussion Posts

• We need your voice! The ASCP's Hot Topics Survey is open until July 21st. This is a fantastic opportunity to share your insights and help shape the future of our field. This should take less than 5 minutes. 🔗 Take the Survey Now 🔗 ...

• Good Morning! Are you a lab professional or pathologist who might be able to provide some shadowing for a current college student who is home for the summer in Hampton Roads? I know of a college student attending Spelman College who wants to become ...

• Please visit and follow our social media accounts on Facebook (ASCP Virginia Chapter) and Instagram (ascpvachapter) ------------------------------ Alexander Le Administrative Laboratory Director/Manager Virginia Beach VA (757)668-7485 ------------- ...

• Good morning! I am excited to share that Rachel Childs, M.S, MLS(ASCP)CM, Carlee N. Demeter, MHS, MLS (ASCP)CM PathACM, Deborah A. Krzyzaniak, M.S., S.C.T.(ASCP)CM, and Joshua Manshala, MS, and myself were able to host the first NextPo To Go at EVMS ...

• Hi all, I am excited to announce that the 2024 ASCP Virginia Chapter spring educational seminar will be held on March 6th, 2024. We have a great speaker lined up, Nancy Ross from Montefiore Medical Center. See the attached flyer for details. Hope to ...